dinsdag 19 juni 2007

Den Haag - 6/18/07

This will be a brief post with some pics from Den Haag (aka The Hague). I went there yesterday to meet up with some prosecutors at the ICTY (International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia) and to watch a couple of trials with a small group from my program. While I would have loved to take photos of the courtroom and the proceedings, the ICTY took away my camera when I went through the first security check point, so you're stuck with photos of the exterior of the building. The first pic is of Parliament from the windows of my tram.



The next is a group photo from outside the ICTY. Look - there is finally a photo of me on this site.



After the trial in Courtroom III had adjourned for the day we all met up near the Parliament building for some Mexican food. It's kind of sad that there is better Mexican food in Europe than there is in Cleveland. I'll end with a group photo of us at dinner. More pics should come later this weekend after I tour the monkey park and return to Amsterdam.


Geen opmerkingen: